Sunday, September 28, 2014

Helpful Clothing tips

New blog New Polvore :-)



I love this site.
I thought what a great way to start off my blog by adding to my outfit suggestions from this blog post and this blog post



Really these are just suggestions. Stuff that caught my eye while I was looking earlier today.
The above blog posts have way more suggestions and for men and kids...



If I had 4 tips to get...

*** notice there are no LOUD patterns or logos (distracting)
*** notice there are no real baggy or to tight options (you want to look put together)
*** notice there are no thin stripes (will make you dizzy)
*** and notice that the colors coordinate but are not to matchy matchy. (the 90s called they want there all white shirts back)




Don't think to hard about it. As long as you coordinate and be yourself and comfortable then you have it going on. :-)







Fall if coming so I though what better then to start off with BOOTS :-)  notice no pointy heels. I LOVE a spike heel but we will most likely walking ALOT and at parks, so sometimes they only work for about 10 minutes. Feel free to wear them, but you could bring flats to walk around in.


helpful 3


and the rest are just cute shirts. notice the fitting and patterns. And you cant go wrong with a layering with cute cardigans. In about a month I will be living in them :-)
helpful 2


helpful 1

helpful 1 by kala-3 featuring long sleeve sweaters



Thank you for stopping by Sweet Amore Photography by Kala Keene. I am a Las vegas Family Photographer that does family photography, senior photography, newborn photography and engagement wedding photography. I am located in Henderson.

No comments:

Post a Comment